COVID TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The deposit is non refundable but if the event can not go ahead due to government legislation then the client is entitled to a new date anytime within 1 year of the original date. The venue can change, but the location must be within 5 miles of the original location. The times and event purpose can change. The capacity and time cannot exceed what was originally booked.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The ACT will require the balance of any engagement fee payable to be made at least 7 days before the function date or in cash on the day as agreed with the CLIENT.
2. If the CLIENT cancels the booking or the event does not take place for any reason then the deposit will be forfeit. A cancellation fee of not less than one half of the agreed fee will also be applied for. Full payment will be sought if cancellation is made within 31 days of the performance date or if the ACT can show that another function has been refused for the same date on the basis of this agreement. Cancellation notification must be in writing and receipt of such notification will be confirmed in writing.
3. The ACT will conduct themselves in a manner befitting the engagement and will respond to the CLIENTS requests relating to dress code, volume levels, music played, equipment location or any other reasonable request.
4. The ACT will require access to a properly earthed mains electricity supply, sufficient to allow safe usage of the required equipment for the performance. If the supply is inadequate then the amount of equipment may be reduced. If the ACT considers that the electricity supply or any other aspect of the event is unsafe then they reserve the right to refuse to start or continue the performance after consultation with the CLIENT. The provisions of clause 2 may also apply.
5. The ACT will use their best endeavours to attend the function. Should they be prevented from attending for any reason, including accident or sudden illness, then the CLIENT will receive a full refund of all monies paid to the ACT for that function, however the ACT will not incur any additional liability for non-appearance.
6. Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. In most cases private parties, such as wedding receptions, birthdays etc which are invitation only and attract no entrance fee do not require a licence. It is the CLIENTS responsibility to obtain such licences if required. Should the ACT be prevented from performing due to the absence of any appropriate licence or similar permission or should the performance be cancelled for any other reason then the provisions of clause 2 will apply.
7. The ACT will require adequate setting up time prior to the performance and a sufficient period afterwards to dismantle and remove their equipment from the venue. The amount of time required is dependant on the package selected and the minimum is confirmed via email or online quote.
8. The CLIENT is responsible for providing adequate supervision of all guests, staff and customers at the venue and will be liable for any loss or damage to equipment caused by guests, staff or customers. Any children under the age of 18 must have a minimum of four adults in attendance at all times during the event.
9. The CLIENT warrants that they are entitled to use the venue for the purposes of the event and performance and that the event does not breach any law, bye-law or conditions imposed on the property.
10. Any extension of playing time is purely at the discretion of the ACT and may be subject to other constraints, however they will do their best to accommodate any such request. Fees for extended times are £50 p/hr or part thereof.
11. The CLIENT engaging the ACT and the ACT accepting the engagement confirms acceptance of all these terms and conditions by paying the fee or the deposit.